Pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code)
This policy aims to clarify provisions set out under the Personal Data Protection Code above, with particular reference to rights held by interested parties and the safeguarding thereof. Users of the http://gombithotel.it website and of any other web address thereto linked are advised of the following
1) Personal data and information provided voluntarily through filling in online forms hosted on and by the above mentioned webpages may be retained, by way of files saved, temporarily or permanently, to the user’s hard-drive (cd. Cookies) and through using, activating or downloading other software components (e.g. ActiveX components) while browsing. Data thus collected shall be used to compile cost estimates and bids website attendance statistics, as well as to improve, enhance or personalise customer/user service
Collected data may be saved and stored electronically or on paper and shall be processed according to provisions set forth under privacy protection laws.
Our webpages may host links to third-party websites – not designed by us, e.g. search engines or suppliers of such solutions – so as to supply further information and improve browsing. Privacy policies on third-party websites exceed our control and protection provisions set out herein do not apply. Our company therefore declines any responsibility whatsoever for personal data and/or information thereby retained and collected.
2) Providing personal data and information is optional and voluntary. Refusing to provide personal data or information, blocking cookies or other software components may prevent us from supplying any required information and/or the website from functioning correctly.
3) Collected data and information shall only be processed by especially-appointed company personnel and shall not be transferred or disclosed to other parties. Personal data and information may be used in the investigation of responsibilities in case of computer-related offences against this website or third parties. Except for the latter case, data obtained through web-based contacts shall neither be saved nor stored permanently.
4) Data controller: GOMBIT HOTEL SRL – Via Mario Lupo, 6 — 24129 Bergamo (BG). In order for website users to exercise their rights, as set forth under Section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – including the right to request the deletion of personal data and information be deleted from this company’s data-base – same should contact Mr. Massimo Santilli at the following telephone number: 035 247009, fax number: 035 233341 or email address: email@example.com.
Section 7 – Accessing personal data and other rights
1. Interested parties are rightfully entitled to receive confirmation of the existence of any personal data or information on or concerning them, including as yet un-recorded data and information. Interested parties also hold the right to receive clear and intelligible notification thereof and thereon.
2. Interested parties are rightfully entitled to be notified of:
a) the source of any existing personal data and information;
b) processing purposes and methods;
c) governing IT logics in case of electronic processing of personal data;
d) name and details of the data controller, their designated representative and/or data processors appointed under para 2, section 5;
e) persons or categories thereof to whom personal data and information may be disclosed or who may become privy thereto in their capacity as designated representative(s) on the State’s territory, data processors or person(s) in charge of processing.
3. Interested parties are rightfully entitled to receive and obtain
a) up-dates, amendments and, whenever relevant, integrations made to personal data;
b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of any unlawfully processed data, including data and information that does not need to be saved owing to the nature of the data collection and processing purposes;
c) evidence of the fact that operations under a) and b) above, including the content thereof, have been duly notified to parties to whom data and information have been transferred or disclosed, except where not achievable or requiring measures that clearly exceed to the protected right.
4. Interested parties are lawfully entitled to, fully or partly, counter and oppose the processing of personal data
a) for any rightful and legitimate reasons whatsoever, notwithstanding their being in keeping with data collection purposes;
b) aimed at the forwarding of advertising material, direct sales, marketing research or dissemination.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing small amounts of information about a user’s activity on a website and stored on the device that accessed the site.
Cookies do not cause any damage to your device and may allow us to provide you with a better and faster navigation on our Site. Further uses of cookies, like those targeted to send you advertising messages, are stored on your device only after you express your consent by navigating our Website or through the tools described hereinafter.
Technical cookies allow you to access the functions offered by the website, without which certain services would not be available (the so-called navigation and functional cookies) and that enable us to provide the services after you log in and remember settings designed to enhance your visit to our Site, such as to limit the view of the cookie short information notice to the first access only.
Technical cookies are those cookies we use to collect aggregated information on online access (the so-called analytics cookies) when you navigate through the different pages of our Site during a browsing session: these cookies, particularly, help us to know which pages our users are visiting and if errors occur during the browsing session. These cookies are used to carry out statistical analyses of how users use our Site.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the visited site (“owners”), and from websites run by other organizations (“third parties”). A noteworthy example is the presence of “social plugins” for Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Those parts of the visited page are directly generated by the above mentioned sites and are integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing contents on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites run by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information to which you are kindly asked to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies are provided below.
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Browser’s cookie settings
You can decide whether to accept cookies or not, using the settings on your computer. However, not all features of this Site may remain operational in case one or more cookies are disabled (some cookies are indispensable for the core functionality of the Site). Your cookie settings can be checked and changed in your browser’s preferences. Select below the browser you’re using for information on how to change your cookie settings.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9